Monday 18 February 2013

Introduction to Microsoft Office One note

To day I want to share my experience with  One note Tool of Microsoft office.  If you use laptop/pc for frequently for business, study purpose you will really love this tool. Earlier I was  using Notepad, Notepad++, Microsoft word etc for taking note, preparing blog and to save.  But now I use One note for all this purposes.


One note  has perfect structure.  One Note comes with sample notes and User manual. Here I have Directly Copied all the content of  one page of this manual to give you Idea about  Structure.






You can use this for saving personal information, Shopping information, Recipes, To do list etc…
It has many features to share notes,  Live meeting session etc..

You can find out more about one note on Google, but manual provided in  One Note itself is fabulous to
Start with.  Give a try to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment